Hermes Luxury Vintage

Hermès Paris has whispered the ultimate in luxury since 1837. Founded as a saddlery company by Thierry Hermès, the company produces scarves, ties, handbags, luggage, small leather goods, ready to wear clothing, home décor, jewellery, fragrances, and saddles. Leather goods account for nearly 30% of their revenue, with scarves contributing 12 percent and clothing 15 percent. Hermès continues to be 80 percent family owned, with the remaining 20 percent traded on the Paris Bourse. At De L’Époque London, we sell vintage designer and period Hermes pieces that are offered under a resale basis. From Couture to mass produced, we treat each piece with the upmost care. With Luxury vintage pieces at the heart of our business model; we offer a service that is high-end, whether it’s in our concession in Liberty or our Knightsbridge based Boutique. To ensure the perfect fit, we offer restoration and alteration services.